Property Owners' Community Administration
We offer a comprehensive service, both in setting up and constituting property owners' communities, as well as in their regular management.
We take care of property maintenance with strict financial management based on efficiency, safety, and transparency.
30 years of experience endorse us
We currently manage both small property owners' communities and large macro-communities formed by different buildings.
The properties we manage are located in Girona and Colera, among others.Request more information
The tasks we carry out include:
- Community Constitution: Preparation and legalization of the minutes book, obtaining the Community's N.I.F., setting up utilities, opening bank accounts.
- Preparation of an annual budget of income and expenses.
- Assistance to regular and extraordinary meetings called by the President of the Community.
- Preparation of meeting minutes and transcription into the minutes book.
- Preparation and collection of the Community's fees.
- Control and payment of the Community's expenses.
- Ensuring the completion of cleaning, maintenance, and repairs tasks carried out on the property.
- Dealing with delinquents and, if necessary, judicial claims. Attorney fees are not included.
- Meeting room available for the Community's use.